Beer Making Equipment Kit
Equipment kit includes:
- 6.5 Gallon Primary Fermenter with Lid – A 6.5 gallon bucket without a hole used for primary fermentation. Transfer your cooled wort into the primary fermenter.
- 6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket with Spigot
- Easy Clean No-Rinse Cleanser – This oxygen-based cleaner is safe to use on all equipment. Mix 1 tablespoon in 1 gallon of warm water.
- Siphon Hose – A clear plastic hose (5/16″ inside diameter) used for both racking and bottling
- “Brewer’s Best® Brewing Guide” – A complete guide to craft homebrewing.
- Liquid Crystal Thermometer – A thin, black strip with adhesive backing. Affix the thermometer onto the outside of your primary fermenter to monitor fermentation temperatures.
- Hydrometer – A glass laboratory instrument with a color-coded scale to measure specific gravity, i.e., fermentation.
- Airlock – A clear, plastic, 3-piece airlock that allows CO2 to escape from your primary and secondary fermenter.
- Auto-Siphon – A gravity transfer tool used to siphon your cooled wort into your primary fermenter or your beer into your secondary fermenter or bottling bucket.
- Bottle Brush – A 12″ brush used to scrub the inside of your bottles.
- Twin Lever Capper – A twin handled capper used on bottling day. Place the cap into the magnetic cup on the capper.
- Bottle Filler – A clear plastic tube with a spring loaded valve on the end. Connect one end of the siphon hose to the bottle filler and the other to the bottling spigot
- Equipment Instructions