- This event has passed.
Fall Craft Mixology Class
October 20, 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm EDT
Join Dominick as he takes you on a flavorful journey making 3 fall-themed signature cocktails!
The night will start with an English Harvest, then transition to an Apple Cider Mojito, and end with a NightJar Brandy Manhattan.
Each step of the way you will learn about the spirits being used, basic bar tricks, and making incredible beverages.
Meet your Host:
Dominick is a lover of cocktails and one of the bartenders at Coopers Hawk Winery and Restaurant. He loves the endless possibilities that cocktails bring and is always perfecting the craft. He is excited to share his passion and flavor palate with you.
Ingredients Recommended (Acceptable Substitution):
- Cooper’s Hawk NightJar (any port wine)
- Remy Martin VSOP Cognac (Christian Brothers Brandy)
- Carpano Vermouth (Tribuno/Martini Rossi)
- Angostura Bitters (Aromatic Bitters)
- Hendricks Gin (Beefeater)
- Apple Brandy (Christian Brothers Brandy)
- Dry vermouth
- Bacardi Gold (Captain Morgans)
- Equipment Needed:
- Jigger or Shot Glass
- Glassware (low ball, mason jar/pint, coupe)
- Stirring spoon
- Other ingredients
- Club Soda
- Apple Juice & Apple Cider
- Organic almond syrup
- Lemon Juice
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish